Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!!

Here is a recent picture of my little man!

Here are some pictures from Jack's 1st Birthday a year ago!


So anybody who knows me has heard me talk about my nephew Jack. I just think he is the most perfect, handsome, sweetest little man in the entire world! Unfortunately, we don't get to see him as much as we would like because they live in Florida. I mostly get to marvel at all the pictures that Ed and Elizabeth post of him on Facebook. Well, Jack is celebrating his 2nd birthday today. We really wish we could be there tomorrow for his birthday party. At least we know we will be at every party from now on because Ed, Elizabeth, and Jack are moving to South Carolina in August! Wahoo! So . . . in the meantime, I will simply wish Jack a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from his Auntie Amanda and Uncle Ryan. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see another blogging buddy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks for that Amanda! We wish you guys could be here but we are excited that we will see you for his birthday NEXT YEAR! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete